‘Bookings with me’ now available to staff
‘Bookings with me’ in Outlook is a web-based personal scheduling page that integrates with the free/busy information from your Outlook calendar. This allows staff and students to schedule a meeting or appointment with you.
How to use ‘Bookings with me’
- Log a call with the IT Service Desk to request Bookings with me.
- After receiving a confirmation email from IT Services to advise you that your access has been granted, it may take up to 24 hours to take effect.
- Visit https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/me to create and manage your page.
- Set up your Bookings with me page using the following video guide.
- Share your Bookings with me page with others or add a link to your email signature.
- When students book time with you using your page, Outlook generates a calendar appointment for you both to accept.